Tylenol x3
Whoa. hate it when my guys are sick. I worked all day on various tasks including my taxes. Yuck. Went out to Pepper Sprout for a thank you get together of all the Get Reel participants. Found out it was Chris' birthday - he was having too much fun. The Get Reel program is a local film contest of high school students. I begged my way onto the judges panel.
I had put a pot of white bean chili on the stove at 6 and came home at 8:30pm to it still simmering. I gave each man/child tylenol and took their temps. Willie complained of a headache/no fever. Mitchel was running a fever and got a heating pad for the first time - he is hooked. Ron still running a fever on and off for days got tylenol, a heating pad, aloe vera juice and me leaning over him to plug in the heating pad.
I tried to put away the chili but ended up dropping a cup full on the carpet at the top of the steps. Shadow helped me clean it up the best she could.
I just want to stay away from them all!!!! Everyone take your vitamin C and stay away from us.
I had put a pot of white bean chili on the stove at 6 and came home at 8:30pm to it still simmering. I gave each man/child tylenol and took their temps. Willie complained of a headache/no fever. Mitchel was running a fever and got a heating pad for the first time - he is hooked. Ron still running a fever on and off for days got tylenol, a heating pad, aloe vera juice and me leaning over him to plug in the heating pad.
I tried to put away the chili but ended up dropping a cup full on the carpet at the top of the steps. Shadow helped me clean it up the best she could.
I just want to stay away from them all!!!! Everyone take your vitamin C and stay away from us.

2 Comments:
Hope the guys are all better before Saturday.
Otherwise, you and my Alliecat will be checking out the band at the Lift Saturday night while Ron and your sons and I enjoy heating pads and guy-time alone . . .
By
Weekenderman, At
11:07 PM
So sorry for the sick boys. We've already got it all here, though. Gary ended up having another ear infection. Will be nice to have REAL spring and summer here.
By
Mel, At
6:26 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home