Happy Vernol Equinox
Spring!
Lucy the duck is still making morning visits to the pond. Her male friends are not with her this week though.
We went to the St. Pats parade on Saturday in Dubuque. Most of the day I cleaned and did laundry. Dang we are messy folks.
Sunday was scouts pinewood derby. Ron and Mitchel both made cars. Neither one did great. Afterward we went to Give Peace a Dance - photos here
Listened to a bit of music and let the kids run around. They could have used a bit more PR.
Boys are doing well but have a bit of spring fever. Willie likes to play outside and then come in and be downright mean and rude. I just want to take a piece of buttered bread and shove it in his mouth. Tonight he did not like what we were eating - this does not happen often. But he does not like fish, any fish, any way. Sorry we have fish at least once a week. He loves cheese and I offer to douse it with cheese.
Manged to edit several videos lately. I am on a roll gettting caught up with several projects and redos. Taped Willies musical and got that to dvd. Have to tape a fashion show on Sunday and get that on TV for them. Fun fun.
Happy spring and just in time for the rain....
Lucy the duck is still making morning visits to the pond. Her male friends are not with her this week though.
We went to the St. Pats parade on Saturday in Dubuque. Most of the day I cleaned and did laundry. Dang we are messy folks.
Sunday was scouts pinewood derby. Ron and Mitchel both made cars. Neither one did great. Afterward we went to Give Peace a Dance - photos here
Listened to a bit of music and let the kids run around. They could have used a bit more PR.
Boys are doing well but have a bit of spring fever. Willie likes to play outside and then come in and be downright mean and rude. I just want to take a piece of buttered bread and shove it in his mouth. Tonight he did not like what we were eating - this does not happen often. But he does not like fish, any fish, any way. Sorry we have fish at least once a week. He loves cheese and I offer to douse it with cheese.
Manged to edit several videos lately. I am on a roll gettting caught up with several projects and redos. Taped Willies musical and got that to dvd. Have to tape a fashion show on Sunday and get that on TV for them. Fun fun.
Happy spring and just in time for the rain....

1 Comments:
I never could remember when the first day of spring was until my daughter was born on March 21, 1995 (12 years ago today).
Her mother and I considered naming her Aletheia "Springs" Stiles, since her name comes from the name of the summer camp, Aletheia Springs, where her mother and I met -- and because she was born on the first day of spring in 1995.
But then her initials would have been A.S.S., and we didn't think that would be very nice. :)
By
Weekenderman, At
6:32 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home