Ducks on the lawn
Today is the second day to awake to ducks on the lawn. Today there were 3 drakes to court the female - lucky girl! They take a little dip in the pond too.
Yesterday we had a 70 degree day. I went out to see Willie after school with his pants rolled up, shoes off, and wading in a stream of water near the curb. So summer looking in the sunshine. Made me smile. I went for another walk too. I cannot believe how good I sleep with all this exercise. It is to the point where I am starting to crave it. Weird! I have always hated exercise period. This last year is the most I have exercised in my entire life. Going to try to keep going. Really love my tiny IPOD shuffle. It is not much bigger than a postage stamp. I cliped it to my tshirt yesterday. Well worth the money.
I get to go to school today to help Willie carve a greenware cup for his Agape meal. We made a quilt square last night to hang in church. He had fun decorating it with stickers. He has been a pain lately. Just doing exact opposite of what I ask. He stole a pop from me last night. So I took it back. He left and rode his bike around the block when I told him not to go back outside. Those are little things. The sassyness is what I cannot take. Just want to put soap in his mouth!
Open your window a crack and let the fresh air in. Just make sure to put your screens back on. I did not and was reading a magazine in bed last night. I slammed it shut and smashed a mosquito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have no idea where it came from.
Yesterday we had a 70 degree day. I went out to see Willie after school with his pants rolled up, shoes off, and wading in a stream of water near the curb. So summer looking in the sunshine. Made me smile. I went for another walk too. I cannot believe how good I sleep with all this exercise. It is to the point where I am starting to crave it. Weird! I have always hated exercise period. This last year is the most I have exercised in my entire life. Going to try to keep going. Really love my tiny IPOD shuffle. It is not much bigger than a postage stamp. I cliped it to my tshirt yesterday. Well worth the money.
I get to go to school today to help Willie carve a greenware cup for his Agape meal. We made a quilt square last night to hang in church. He had fun decorating it with stickers. He has been a pain lately. Just doing exact opposite of what I ask. He stole a pop from me last night. So I took it back. He left and rode his bike around the block when I told him not to go back outside. Those are little things. The sassyness is what I cannot take. Just want to put soap in his mouth!
Open your window a crack and let the fresh air in. Just make sure to put your screens back on. I did not and was reading a magazine in bed last night. I slammed it shut and smashed a mosquito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have no idea where it came from.

4 Comments:
Cripes, Gary is only four and boy, is HE sassy! He's even started lying. That's a ball. He just sits in time out until he decides to tell me the truth.
Sounds like I'm in store for a lot more.
By
Mel, At
5:09 PM
Wow, did you notice the sleet and snow this evening -- after a 70+-degree day yesterday? I laughed when I saw ice on the Mighty Mississippi yesterday as I drove home to Dubuque with the A/C on in my Jetta.
Only in the Midwest . . . :)
By
Weekenderman, At
8:20 PM
BTW: Three males to one female . . . sounds like my life story . . . ;)
By
Weekenderman, At
8:21 PM
You have sassy boys too? I can totally relate... the weather has been great!! I love getting out to walk too :-) Have a great weekend!
By
Lis, At
6:48 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home