Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy B-lated Valentines Day

Many thanks to what Willie calls our Aunt/Godmother CKathy's. Yes that is CK. Willie says we both have Godmother CKathy's. It was cuter when he said it than when I am writing this. Just not the same. Anywho, thank you to both of them. They both stopped with goodies on Valentines Day night. The boys were very excited.

Willie got his mouth expander put in yesterday. He is so tired. It is hard for him to talk. I have to turn it everynight and it will be removed in 4-6 weeks.

Mitchel bridged into Boy Scouts last night. I had to miss it and tape CEO's of a large local company giving speaches. I wore a suit and shook alot of hands and gave out many smiles.

More soon

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home