Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Chill Chill Chill


Thanks Jeff for the photo from Friday night. We went to winter farmers market, art opening at the library and onto Tepanaki dinner at Taiko with Jeff and Alethia.
Saturday I was on a cleanathon and a washathon. Took my boys and Allie to the humane society to a kids program where they met animals and decorated a cookie. Just hung out most of the rest of the day. Sunday of course the Super Bowl. I was disappointed with the commercials. Jason came over and got the boys and took them to their Aunt Cathy's for a bit for a party.

Our heat was out on Sunday am. Some boys pushed a grill against our furnace intake outside and it froze up. It is still frozen but there must be a big enough hole that it is working. It stopped for a bit on Monday too.

Monday 2 hour delay of school starting. I kept my appointment with Willie's speach teacher. I got to see how he needs to form certain words. I am very proud of him. He gets a mouth appliance to move the top of his mouth in 2 weeks. That should be interesting on how he works on his speach for 4-6 weeks with that in. Then it will be onto braces on the front center teeth to bring them together. He has some teeth coming that there is no room for. If we did nothing then they would come in outside or inside making a second row of teeth. Oh no, we will not have that!
Went to Cascade for a Chamber meeting in the evening leaving the boys with Ron.

Today it warmed up and we got snow this am. They said 3 inches on the news but at my house I shoveled at least 4 out back to let the dogs out and there is 1/2-3/4 more there now. Yesterday Simba had a puking and peeing problem. Then all night he was crying. He must have gotten sick from the hot sauce Ron was feeding him during the Superbowl. Yes, hot sauce. Duh Ron. I have a cable meeting tonight and am on my way to the middle school to sit in on a videoproduction class for 7th graders.

Keep warm!

1 Comments:

  • Sorry Simba didn't deal well with the hot sauce later that night. You must admit, though, it was pretty darn funny -- especially when he came back for seconds! :)

    By Blogger Weekenderman, At 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home