Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year


We had way too much fun over the last weekend. Had lunch with cousins from Colorado and Ron's Aunt and Uncle,and other Aunt. My kids got to go to friends and had the company of new friends on Friday and overnight on Saturday night. Willie had a family birthday on Monday.

Lots of work cleaning up the basement for the party next weekend.

Thank GOD kids go back to school tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • You are just too cute. That picture of you is just gorgeous. Saturday night will be fun! I'm not drinking, though.... :(

    By Blogger Mel, At 9:08 PM  

  • You are TOO cute!!!!!!! just adorable!!!!!!!
    I will be seeing you sometime Saturday evening... I'm NOT drinking :(

    By Blogger Lis, At 10:00 PM  

  • I've got my photo of the two of you in the Weekender this week (sorry, we had an early deadline so I had to throw things together quickly).

    Thanks for stopping by the Grape. My stock down there rises whenever my friends stop by when I'm there (especially when I'm playing music that night). :)

    By Blogger Weekenderman, At 10:19 PM  

  • That is a cute photo of you. You look so much like mom when she was really young. Just in that pose for some reason. There must be a photo of her somewhere very similar.

    Glad you had fun. Your party will be fun too this weekend. Don't work to hard. Clean afterwards! Love, M.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home