Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

We made it! Went to Cathy's house Christmas eve. Boys went home earlier to clean for Santa. I came back after 11 and they were not in bed yet! I was up until after 1am getting everything ready.

Mitchel woke at 2pm. 2:30 Ron had him let out the dogs. He finally settled down to get up again at 5am - I think. He kept asking every 1/2 hour if he could wake up Willie. I went and laid in his bed. He had already seen what was out under the tree and his mind was freaking out. We all got up at 6 and I never did get back to sleep.

Went to chuch 10am Christmas day followed by getting things ready to take to my inlaws. Had a great afternoon opening gifts at the Tigges' followed by a great dinner. I could not hold it any longer and crashed in the chair after dinner.

We were going to go drive around and look at Christmas lights but we were all too tired. Came home and watched Dick & Jane and then went to bed.

Kids are here all week and as of now I only have 2 scheduled things to do. Have to work on a party or gathering for Willie's birthday for adults and one for children. We cannot seem to agree on things.

Maybe I can find what color my desk is this week under all these piles. Ron has to work late night this week for a powerdown so not a lot scheduled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home