Chaos
Wednesday we had a Christmas Party with the local camera club. Thursday night bought some coffees and hot chocolate for some friends at Miguels and invited people to view Ron's work. Friday Ron made me dinner. Saturday Mitchel slept at a friends house. Willie and I made gingerbread cookies and did some shopping. Sunday we went to a Christmas wind concert and choir at Loras College.
Thursday and Friday I think I had food poisoning or the flu - I was in bed most of the day Thursday. Trying to catch up from what seemed to be 2 days lost. Not sure when we are going to get any shopping done. Hopefully I will catch a sale or two and get it done by the 24th. Just not worried about it I guess.
Boys got a haircut and I go to the dr this week for an annual checkup. I am at one of my highest weights and not exercising. I am NOT getting my blood tested this month. Just a friggin nasty time of year to take my cholesterol! I hate that. I have some how gotten on a December timing and cannot get away from it. Next week I get to go to the dentist. Hmm then just need to cover the gray just one more time on my head and I will be all set!
Thinking of a holiday party this year the second weekend in January. Just no good time to fit it in.
Thursday and Friday I think I had food poisoning or the flu - I was in bed most of the day Thursday. Trying to catch up from what seemed to be 2 days lost. Not sure when we are going to get any shopping done. Hopefully I will catch a sale or two and get it done by the 24th. Just not worried about it I guess.
Boys got a haircut and I go to the dr this week for an annual checkup. I am at one of my highest weights and not exercising. I am NOT getting my blood tested this month. Just a friggin nasty time of year to take my cholesterol! I hate that. I have some how gotten on a December timing and cannot get away from it. Next week I get to go to the dentist. Hmm then just need to cover the gray just one more time on my head and I will be all set!
Thinking of a holiday party this year the second weekend in January. Just no good time to fit it in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home