Smells like worms
That is what I though about this am. I have this weird naming of scents. I can even describe a fart. Am I sick or what! Ticks Ron off.
Spent more time again today on school work with the boys. Mitchel got a pink slip that said he had multiple assignments missing and he has to stay after school to finish. Both will miss school tomorrow for a while to go to our first orthodontist appointment. That should be interesting. Then Thursday I am supposed to drive and stay with the Mitchel and class at Wahlert for a science day. At the same time I am supposed to hang Ron's prints at the local coffee shop. I want to schedule a meet the artist night and invite all our friends. I am really excited for him and also pissed for all the time he is spending on this.
Ron will have his prints for show at Miquels coffee shop for the month of December, so please stop by and see his photography skills and matting abilities. He bought a mat cutter by my recommendation and has been going crazy ever since.
Going to help my friend Angela have her first party for 60 people on Saturday. She has no idea what she is in for. No idea at all. I went over for a while today to map out what serving dishes she had and asked her a bunch of questions.
I just took care of some chix breast pressure cooked tonight. It was on clearance, that sounds yucky, at Hyvee today
Remember you can always call and ask what is for dinner at our house. You will probably get an invite even if you only hint :)
Spent more time again today on school work with the boys. Mitchel got a pink slip that said he had multiple assignments missing and he has to stay after school to finish. Both will miss school tomorrow for a while to go to our first orthodontist appointment. That should be interesting. Then Thursday I am supposed to drive and stay with the Mitchel and class at Wahlert for a science day. At the same time I am supposed to hang Ron's prints at the local coffee shop. I want to schedule a meet the artist night and invite all our friends. I am really excited for him and also pissed for all the time he is spending on this.
Ron will have his prints for show at Miquels coffee shop for the month of December, so please stop by and see his photography skills and matting abilities. He bought a mat cutter by my recommendation and has been going crazy ever since.
Going to help my friend Angela have her first party for 60 people on Saturday. She has no idea what she is in for. No idea at all. I went over for a while today to map out what serving dishes she had and asked her a bunch of questions.
I just took care of some chix breast pressure cooked tonight. It was on clearance, that sounds yucky, at Hyvee today
Remember you can always call and ask what is for dinner at our house. You will probably get an invite even if you only hint :)

1 Comments:
Is having no kitchen a BIG hint?
I am so excited for Ron, I know Jer is very excited for him too!
That is awesome you are helping your friend with her party!!! You throw great parties :)
By
Lis, At
9:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home