Video
Finally got to sit and do some video editing today. Seems like a very long time since doing some video work. I seem to answer phones, push pencils and correspond via email all day.
I did not feel like cooking tonight. Yes, it is true, I have my moments like that just like everyone else. We went to Rudys tacos. Oh my, it was fresh, hot and cheap! I had the taco tuesday special for $3. 27 I got 3 softshells. Not too greasy. Boys ate a ton. Ron got a huge chicken salad and a beer. Our whole will was $27. AND we let the boys get fried icecream too! Good first impression.
Bought a color laser printer at Office depot. Had looked at them in August but today was able to get $175 in rebates. Glad I waited. I have an HP 4P that I have had for about 13 years and it is still ticking. I just took a look at it and maybe it says July 1993 on the back of it. So I bought another HP in celebration for how long this one lasted. It is still in good working order.
Boys have just been wild at bed time lately. I am spending alot of time on school work with them. Spelling has been handled by Ron the last 2 nights since Mitchel had a test today and Willie has one tomorrow. Mitchel has a musical this Thursday. They all get to wear a green tshirt with an earth on it and blue jeans.
My stomach has felt odd for a couple of days. Almost like I am hungry. Have never had problems with indigestion and have never had this feeling. Except maybe when I was pregnant. No, I am not.
Hope I do not have an ulcer or something. Have been really stressed lately.
Not sleeping well either. Too many blankets and warm bodies in my bed. Those dogs get damn hot! Everyone likes to snuggle next to me cause I am always so warm. Need to turn down the heat at night. I think we have enough covers for it to get down to about 45 before it would bother us.
I am working on my Christmas list, but without going shopping myself, I cannot think of anything I want that is affordable. Guess not wanting much is a good thing.
Willie put in some more work today in the office. He almost has his Nintendo DS lite paid off. Less than $5 to go. I am so proud of him!
I did not feel like cooking tonight. Yes, it is true, I have my moments like that just like everyone else. We went to Rudys tacos. Oh my, it was fresh, hot and cheap! I had the taco tuesday special for $3. 27 I got 3 softshells. Not too greasy. Boys ate a ton. Ron got a huge chicken salad and a beer. Our whole will was $27. AND we let the boys get fried icecream too! Good first impression.
Bought a color laser printer at Office depot. Had looked at them in August but today was able to get $175 in rebates. Glad I waited. I have an HP 4P that I have had for about 13 years and it is still ticking. I just took a look at it and maybe it says July 1993 on the back of it. So I bought another HP in celebration for how long this one lasted. It is still in good working order.
Boys have just been wild at bed time lately. I am spending alot of time on school work with them. Spelling has been handled by Ron the last 2 nights since Mitchel had a test today and Willie has one tomorrow. Mitchel has a musical this Thursday. They all get to wear a green tshirt with an earth on it and blue jeans.
My stomach has felt odd for a couple of days. Almost like I am hungry. Have never had problems with indigestion and have never had this feeling. Except maybe when I was pregnant. No, I am not.
Hope I do not have an ulcer or something. Have been really stressed lately.
Not sleeping well either. Too many blankets and warm bodies in my bed. Those dogs get damn hot! Everyone likes to snuggle next to me cause I am always so warm. Need to turn down the heat at night. I think we have enough covers for it to get down to about 45 before it would bother us.
I am working on my Christmas list, but without going shopping myself, I cannot think of anything I want that is affordable. Guess not wanting much is a good thing.
Willie put in some more work today in the office. He almost has his Nintendo DS lite paid off. Less than $5 to go. I am so proud of him!

1 Comments:
You don't have to get me a Christmas present this year, Jen. Just invite me over for dinner again sometime and we'll call it even . . . and I'll even bring more wine! :)
By
Weekenderman, At
8:04 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home