Snakes and Mice
My sister just sent me a story of how she had to kill a small snake in her basement. I laughed so hard since I was killing a mouse last night. Here is my reply to her email:
First I went through the drive thru at McDonalds this am and they gave me a free coffee. Now you give me a free laugh. It is a good start to the day.
Last night the boys and I came home from shopping and there was a trap set off. Ron got some live traps that close with the weight of a mouse. I picked it up and it was heavy. Told the boys that it had one in it, thought I could not look in it. They got me a ziploc baggie and I put it in there. Then I opened the trap while it was in there and out runs a black mouse in a small baggie in my hands. I dropped it. Now there is a mouse running around in a ziploc in my garage. Shit, it could chew through a bag! Now what do I do. Felt like you when the snake came at you. So took a huge shovel and smacked his little body til the back legs were quivering. He is still in the baggie on the floor. Trying to decide if I want to try to get the trap out.
Next time trap and all get baggied and tossed without me looking. Ron said the trap was 2/$1, so I guess I will pitch it.
Hopefully no more mice tales.
First I went through the drive thru at McDonalds this am and they gave me a free coffee. Now you give me a free laugh. It is a good start to the day.
Last night the boys and I came home from shopping and there was a trap set off. Ron got some live traps that close with the weight of a mouse. I picked it up and it was heavy. Told the boys that it had one in it, thought I could not look in it. They got me a ziploc baggie and I put it in there. Then I opened the trap while it was in there and out runs a black mouse in a small baggie in my hands. I dropped it. Now there is a mouse running around in a ziploc in my garage. Shit, it could chew through a bag! Now what do I do. Felt like you when the snake came at you. So took a huge shovel and smacked his little body til the back legs were quivering. He is still in the baggie on the floor. Trying to decide if I want to try to get the trap out.
Next time trap and all get baggied and tossed without me looking. Ron said the trap was 2/$1, so I guess I will pitch it.
Hopefully no more mice tales.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home