Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Mice & Cats

Killed another mouse today! Saw a cat wandering out of my garage this afternoon. Wanted it to stay and hang out in my garage for a while.

Ron went to work early and we both went for a walk together when he got home. It was really nice, we have never ever done that before.

Loving these crisp cool evenings here. The rain has passed. This is my favorite time of year. We still have 2 more weekends off weddings.

Boys are falling back into the school routine. Still hard as hell to get them to go to bed at night. I started at 8:20 and it was 9:10 before they were all settled. Mitchel had to pack a gym bag. I helped him find some deodorant. He said he did not need it yet. I said ok, but let me give you a little one. He is a full year younger than several of the kids in his class and has no hair under his arms yet. There is one boy who is taller than me already last year! They have a field trip scheduled for Swiss Valley in a week or so and he wants Ron to go with him. So cute. They always ask for me to be a driver. Just so happens Ron had the day scheduled as a PTO day already.

1 Comments:

  • While cleaning my garage, I found a mouse nest with 5 dead baby mice in a drawer. Makes me think maybe I need an outdoor cat!

    By Blogger Mel, At 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home