Evening on the Green Complete
Well all the hard work is over. I sweated my butt off in 90 degree heat setting things up all day. Showered and then asked my friend Lori, pictured here, to help me tie the back of my dress. Not only did she do that, then she fixed my hair for me! I was going to wet ponytail it and run. Thanks Lori! Here we are cleaning up the Japanese Garden booth. We had over 260 people attend. The heat was almost unbearable. I was pleasantly surprised that people stayed for the silent and live auction. I picked myself up a hand painted watering can that is now on a stand in my hallway. See all the photos here. I am going to suggest our next fundraiser be held in February when there is not so much to do in the gardens and when it is much cooler!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home