Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday America

What a celebration weekend.

Saturday we had a wedding and reception in Galena and arrived home about Midnight to find my beautiful boys snuggled into their own beds.

Sunday we packed up food and crew for a picnic in the park for Ron's cousins and Aunts.

Monday I spent cleaning up after all that happened Sunday. Traditional fireworks along the Mississippi followed an airshow in the evening. Met up with some friends behind McGraw-Hill.

Sunday and Monday boys stayed up til Midnight. Sleeping in late too. We went today to get a tent to use in the backyard or start camping, but we could not all decide on how big or what was needed. I am so tired and my chest hurts from all the carrying and cooking on Sat/Sun. While we were at Target I could not hold my purse. It did not match Ron's outfit but he carried it out the door anyway.

I fell asleep about 8:30 and am now awake since everyone is doing fireworks in my front yard. Nice day so the windows are all open. Simba is shaking an buried in my bed. Boys are soaking up all the simple summer pleasures. I have them scheduled for nothing this summer. Nothing. They have been running through sprinklers, catching lightning bugs and getting into slight trouble. Boys will be boys as the sign says in my bathroom.

I have not seen the photos that Ron has taken over the weekend. Back to work tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • Always enjoy hanging out with you girl!!
    Hope you guys decided on a tent... we should go camping together sometime :) boys would have a blast!!

    By Blogger Lis, At 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home