Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Party Weekend


Mitchel, Willie, Allie Stiles

Mitchel and Willie have fun on the town clock plaza with their dad. Well kind of. I think Mitchel tried to hide from his dad most of the night. Thank you to Jeff Stiles for helping watch my little ones and getting this cute photo.

On Thursday I accepted a Friday night video gig to videotape my bride and groom being sworn in as lawyers at their rehearsal dinner. They were so excited. They had kept it a secret from everyone and made the big announcement.

Off to their wedding today. Videotaping a first Mass at our church for a newly ordained priest that came from our parish. Then hopefully coordinate an outing of a movie and pizza for the whole Tigges clan. Then maybe on Monday I can relax. Hot as hell and humid too here. My alergies and starting and pms. Anything else I can add to my feelings.

Been trying to go vegitarian or at least back way out on my meat consumption.

Happy Holiday Weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home