Rain Rain
Go away. Come again another day.
6.6 inches for the month of April. Three of which are in the last few days!
Went on a bus trip today to Rockford Childrens Museum with Willie today. I am sorry, school trips are ok,but the bus rides suck! I hate 4 hours in a bus with nothing productive to do. I did get in a 30 min nap on the way home! Poor Willie. He had to go to the bathroom. Went to the back of the bus twice. Finally went in and left some dribbles on his pants. I had him tie his coat around his waist. Then he came home, changed and went out and ran down the street in the curb and fell in the water, dirt and muck! Set 3 of clothing went on after that.
Both boys are in the tub right now. Mitchel got an airsoft gun this weekend. Actually it is kind of funny. Think a bbgun, low power that shoot plastic bb's. His is very low power. I am just not sure what the parameters should be with its use yet. He was playing guns with a 13 year old and a 16 year old that I very very much trust.
Ron is asking me work questions. Time to go.
6.6 inches for the month of April. Three of which are in the last few days!
Went on a bus trip today to Rockford Childrens Museum with Willie today. I am sorry, school trips are ok,but the bus rides suck! I hate 4 hours in a bus with nothing productive to do. I did get in a 30 min nap on the way home! Poor Willie. He had to go to the bathroom. Went to the back of the bus twice. Finally went in and left some dribbles on his pants. I had him tie his coat around his waist. Then he came home, changed and went out and ran down the street in the curb and fell in the water, dirt and muck! Set 3 of clothing went on after that.
Both boys are in the tub right now. Mitchel got an airsoft gun this weekend. Actually it is kind of funny. Think a bbgun, low power that shoot plastic bb's. His is very low power. I am just not sure what the parameters should be with its use yet. He was playing guns with a 13 year old and a 16 year old that I very very much trust.
Ron is asking me work questions. Time to go.

1 Comments:
I would love to complain about the rain, but since it didn't rain last Friday or Saturday or Sunday or Monday (my days working at home) I'm more than happy to allow the "rain gods" (actually, Jehovah) to send shows on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Thursdays (when I have to work in an office).
Besides, I just planted my vegetable garden this past weekend, and I can't wait to share my assortment of hot peppers with the Tigges household! :)
By
Weekenderman, At
8:42 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home