Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Candy is Gone!

I started this last week and never got back to it:

Mitchel had to buy some candy today because he either ate what he liked or what he has left from Easter is gone he said. It rained all day on Easter. We went to late church and then over to Tigges' for dinner.

I did not feel well again on Monday. Seems to be my sinus' now for weeks. I am all congested today, but feeling a bit better. Went through some things last night to get ready for a garage sale. Swore I was not going to have one this year. Best time of year and we are always so busy. Just feels too good to get rid of all that stuff. Our front room redecor has been an inspiration for keeping the house clean. Willie has been amazing in keeping his room clean and helping out. I have tried to keep my kitchen table clean. That is a huge feat of itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home