65 Tomorrow!
Going to be 65 tomorrow and I am getting a cold! Darnit! Been violently sneezing and feeling it coming on for days. Downing every herb and C I can find to prevent. Willie awoke congested, coughing. I sent him to school. He had a musical this week. It was really cute. Mitchel got glasses picked up last night. Will have to get him to pose for a photo. Brainy Blue Eyes!
Still working on our front room 37inch lcd screen is now on the wall. Now searching for furniture. Need a cabinet for the dvd player and amp. Ron may have found someone to make us one that will fit.
Still working on our front room 37inch lcd screen is now on the wall. Now searching for furniture. Need a cabinet for the dvd player and amp. Ron may have found someone to make us one that will fit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home