Happy Valentines Day
Damn I am getting old. When your hubby leaves you to go in person to see the City Council Buget Hearings, you know you are getting old. Mind you, he went with my blessing after eating the dinner I made. So it is cool, I guess. I watched it on TV.
We both sit on a board overseeing budgeting for the city.
Got an email from Glady and Tim Devick today. So excited to go see them. I never, repeat never, leave my house without my hubby or kids. Serously, cannot remembet the last time I left without anyone in 18 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Cindy for mentioning what was already on my mind.
Dang, doggy crying and no one to let the old lady who cannot hear out. bye for now.
Jenn
We both sit on a board overseeing budgeting for the city.
Got an email from Glady and Tim Devick today. So excited to go see them. I never, repeat never, leave my house without my hubby or kids. Serously, cannot remembet the last time I left without anyone in 18 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Cindy for mentioning what was already on my mind.
Dang, doggy crying and no one to let the old lady who cannot hear out. bye for now.
Jenn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home