Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Growing Old

Shadow has had a lot of problems with thirst and urination lately. So much so, I though she had diabetes. After $135 vet bill I got a phone call that she does not have diabetes or kidney failure. In fact, all of her bloodwork was fine. They have an estimate for addtional urinalysis that they can do. I think I will wait.

Lots of meetings this week. There were 2 nights I was gone and one Ron was. Willie put his hands on his hips and walked away from me saying, meetings here meetings there. His class had Mass today. He was wiping his eyes when I arrived. Kept doing it. He said he felt like he was moving. Then the song made him sentimental. Rightly so - one song was On Eagles Wings. I think he had stage fright. I told him it was ok and some ideas on how to cope better next time. Someone passed out in church today and someone passed out the last time I was there about a month ago.

This weekend is a wedding for one of Rons coworkers. Looking forward to having some fun. Still trying to get things put away from last weekends party. I hope to get the tree down in the living room and the one in Willies room. Had to keep it up for the party. We had a record high today of 51! So it is not good to see a Christmas tree!

MLK Monday we might head up to Madison. Ron wanted to go before Christmas. Kids are out early tomorrow and have MOnday off too - almost a 4 day weekend for them. Sunday we are going to Cinderella. I bought Willie tickets for his birthday. It is live theatre that is being held just up the road in the new Middle school. It is supposed to have a great lighting and audio system that was just put into place in September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home