Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Let it Snow

Oh my, even more snow today. Pretty full flakes and much much warmer - 28. Let the boys go out and play finally this afternoon. Worked on laundry and cleaning up all day. Made 2 batches of Italian beef - one to keep and one to take with me tomorrow to Prairie du chein. My friends that do video, Cindy, her mom had a heart attack and is acoma in Madison. Her husband called and said to hold the date of Sunday to help him out. Cindy emailed back that it was nice to have a back up in case she could not go. I emailed back and said I am coming for sure and that this was a time for her to be with her family. Right now it is freezing rain. Hope it clears up by the am or it might be a treacherous trip.

Took the boys to a live nativity scene tonight. Willie petted his first horse. I made him do it. They had a cow too, but it was a huge Guernsey and we both were afraid of it. Then on to 6pm church. We came home and I started on Christmas cutout cookies and some drop cookies. Boys helped the most they ever have!!! Mitchel and I had a system going. I would frost and he would add sprinkles. Willie was getting very creative. Those cookies are evil!

Ron worked from 4:30-9 and then snow blowed when he got back. They had a power outage in New Jersey and they are working for the second straight weekend getting things back online. He may be working throughout the night. So in case he did not want to deal with the kids, I have Cathy watching them tomorrow when I leave so he can sleep.

I did so much standing in the kitchen today, I am ready for bed too.

Mail came. Mamogram came back ok.

I want to go cross country skiing darnit. Maybe I will splurge and hit Cabelas tomorrow when I am up there and get myself a pair of ski pants. Unbelievable. Does no one go out the in the snow??? I cannot find any at any department store. I can buy them for kids for $20 but cheapest I see around here is $79 from online catalogs. Let me know if you have a source with better pricing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home