More snow!
2-4 inches expected by tonight. It is fine and slippery. Low of 2 again tonight. Crazy day. Went to Mass this am with the school kids. Then off to Dr. Sorensons office and she was running late because she had to go in surgery. My blood pressure was high when I went in, and she took it when she arrived and then took it again before I left. It was 140/94!!!! Hopefully it was white coat syndrome. I was still nervous because I had a mammogram after my appointment. Took an extra film on the left near the chest wall. They had been taking extras on my right in the past. Lady who did it was fabulous!!! Great personality and very calming explanations. Ran a couple of errands and met Ron for sushi lunch. Snowed all day. Made it back home to my 2pm appointment waiting.
Ron came home grumpy and had me yelling at the kids by the end of the night.
I guess I just need to breathe.
Ron came home grumpy and had me yelling at the kids by the end of the night.
I guess I just need to breathe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home