Jealousy
Simba is jealous of the treadmill.
He cries and paces from the time I put my shoes on until after I get off of it. Holds his tail between his legs like he has to go outside. Today I put him out right before I walked. Did not help. It is so funny. He paces and can go around in a circle through the office and the basement - over and over again. Ron is in the office, but that does not help him. I thought of trying to get him to walk with me. But it won't work.
Still working on cleaning around here. Did some stuff in the office yesterday for a while and then worked for an hour in the basement - again! Willie and Mitchel have gotten back into the swing of school again. Ron is having friends over for the start of a stag party on Friday night. Saturday night is our party. We finally negotiated a singer and guitar player. Took until Tuesday night to get a full committment.
Finally got the photos downloaded from the camera yesterday. Marie has her eyes closed in the photo outside of the museum. Mary looks great. Will try to have Ron post them soon. Maybe party photos too.
Have lots of weddings to edit and the website updates and changes start pouring in at this time of year. Back to work.
He cries and paces from the time I put my shoes on until after I get off of it. Holds his tail between his legs like he has to go outside. Today I put him out right before I walked. Did not help. It is so funny. He paces and can go around in a circle through the office and the basement - over and over again. Ron is in the office, but that does not help him. I thought of trying to get him to walk with me. But it won't work.
Still working on cleaning around here. Did some stuff in the office yesterday for a while and then worked for an hour in the basement - again! Willie and Mitchel have gotten back into the swing of school again. Ron is having friends over for the start of a stag party on Friday night. Saturday night is our party. We finally negotiated a singer and guitar player. Took until Tuesday night to get a full committment.
Finally got the photos downloaded from the camera yesterday. Marie has her eyes closed in the photo outside of the museum. Mary looks great. Will try to have Ron post them soon. Maybe party photos too.
Have lots of weddings to edit and the website updates and changes start pouring in at this time of year. Back to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home