Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Grand Harbor Night

Kids got to go to splash night tonight at Grand Harbor waterpark. It is a fundraiser for Parents association. Ron took them down while I went to a meeting. THen I filled in and brought them home. Ron knew what he was doing. You can see the pool from the bar on 2nd floor. He went up and had a glass of wine, cheese and crackers and veggies. At the same time watching the kids out the window.

We are going to have our hallway and front room painted in about a week. Going to look into hardwood for the front room floor and hallway. Ron already started changing the lighting in the hallway. Hope to make it a gallery for his photographs.

Going to visit my Aunt Glady the weekend of the 18th. Cindy is going to fly in and I am going to drive down. I have not seen her since Mitchel was a baby - about 10 years ago.

Got to run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home