Memorial Day Weekend is over


Whew. We made it.
Wedding Saturday. Sunday videotape first Mass of Fr. Greg Bahl. Went to see RV and out for pizza with the Tigges' clan. I did not go, but the rest went on to hit a few buckets of balls at the driving range. Kids loved it. I stayed home and went to get dog food. We were totally out.
Monday went to graves sites, Target and then to Best Buy with Willie and Ron. Mitchel went to the bike trails with Jason and Mark. I do not know how I do it. I buy a bunch of flower stems and some flags and some how it all turns out that I use all I buy. But I do not count them. Hmmm.
Worked in the garden and planting pots. Made supper and then it rained. DUH I left my car windows open and car in driveway. When it started to HAIL, Ron went out to get my car. I put a fan in my window overnight and soaked up as much as I could with towels. We had gotten .5 inch!! All in my car too! My windows work fine for now. We will have to see if any long term damage.
Been raining off and on since. Boys got out of school early today because of the pending heat and humidty. Really was not as bad as Sunday. Sundays high was in the 90's or so it felt.
Felt very lost today being my Monday. Yes, I know it is Tuesday. Had 2 meetings today and the rest is kind of a blur or maybe a haze. Ron went to videotape tonight. My idea but my alergies are bothering me. He went to the Busted Lift(Marie was there). No air conditioning so it is not my kind of place with itchy eyes and nose. They are having an art/poetry reading called RUI - Reading Under the Influence. Should be interesting. I need to start videotaping and putting things on TV. Getting our name and face associated with videotaping.
Watched Oprah today for the first time in some time. On the bird flu pandemic. Answered a few of my questions, but I have a billion more. Are you ready? Bet not. Wondering what the global economic format will be if and when it hits. Funny on who they say it will hit. It is different that the regular flu, which I did not know. The healthy people are the ones it may specially kill. Weird. Maybe I should go eat a Red Robin Burger and a double sized beer? Maybe not. Will have to order more goji berries, sprout seeds and organic pottin soil so we can be self sufficient.
Go have fun, embrace life.
Period.
Like my Dad used to say. Eat today, for tomorrow you may "die" it. Sounded so cute when he said it with a wink and smile. Sounds hellatious(however you spell) when I read it in print.
Frazzeled, freaked and a little weird today. Just hormones, I will be better tomorrow.
Please love me anyway. Jenn

1 Comments:
how could we not love you?
By
Lis, At
9:58 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home