Birthday/Cascade/Riverfest/Voices/50thAnniversary

Click on any of the links to view photos of the weekend.
Whirlwind weekend. Friday took Jeff out to lunch a day late for his 40th Birthday - Happy Birthday Jeff! I went out to Cascade on Friday night to take some photos and took the boys to a couple of garage sales. Back to Dubuque for Riverfest and some live music. A walk up the street to the new opening of Outside the Lines Art Gallery.
Saturday was cleanup and laundry day, although you would never know by looking at my house!!! Went to Marinas 2nd birthday party. Pictured to the left is Marina's mom Sofia. I took her along to the Voices in the Warehouse district Art Opening. Don't think she liked it much. Some pretty weird characters there singing and dancing and of course I knew some of those odd characters by name.
We took photos at a 50th Anniversary Sunday am and went back and took more photos and some video. They had an Irish Band and Claddaugh dancers - young girls with the curls and the pretty dresses. They were amazing. When we went back the second time we took the kids with us. Came back home and vegged and tried to get kids to bed early.
For those of you having to hear me go on and on about Mitchels tooth - IT CAME OUT! While we were shooting photos on Sunday he called me. He agonized so long with it. It was all I heard about.
My desk is covered with papers and yelling my name.....

1 Comments:
Thanks again for the lunch! It doesn't look like Ron's pics from the Warehouse were influenced too much by the photos I took at the media preview the night before. :)
By
Weekenderman, At
7:54 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home