Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Catching the big one


Yes, he caught a big one. The pond behind Aunt Cindys house is an old farm pond and has several nice catfish in it. We put it back in. Willie wanted to catch one too, but did not.

Had fun visiting with both my sisters in Ky. Thank you Marie for making the trip from Ma. Shadow traveled well. I was afraid to kennel her, so I took her with us.

We stopped at Prairie Wildlife park on the way home to see some animals. Want to go back and take some more photos soon.

Things have been insane since our return. Mitchel is still struggling on his math and I got an email this am that he refused to eat any lunch and his teacher asked if I would bring him one. Rons says let him fast. Ha.

gotta run....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home