Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Killing Ron


Almost killed my husband on Sunday. I put straight bleach in the toilets and went to put away a load of towels in the closet and then go back and flush. Yes, I have cleaning ladies but they do not get it clean down in the little hole. Anyway after several cups of coffee Ron went to the bathroom He noticed the water get cloudy and then his eyes and throat got burned by a caustic reaction of amonia and bleach. He took a big breath and nearly passed out. Needless to say he was a bit ticked at me for hours that day.

Getting colder everyday. Boys picked all the apples last night and filled my table. Willie had a prayer service the 2nd grade class did today - they prayed the rosary as a whole school. I just got a call that Willie got bit by another child on the playground. No marks, just hurt feelings. I almost laughted at the office lady on the phone when she told me. Second grade is too old for this stuff. They will be doing first Reconciliation soon!

Mitchel is doing a bit better in school. He forgets his books every Monday though because he is in a hurry to go out for flag duty to help with kids leaving school and to police the cars coming in and out of the parking lot.

I had a 6th grade class reunion on Saturday eve. You could tell I did not organize it cause there were 6 people there! There were 3 classes of 20-30 people each we are guessing that went to the school. They just told people that they saw out about it. Next time I might see what kind of list we can make up for contacting.

1 Comments:

  • I've got three more wedding receptions this year, and then I'm done (until January . . . and then April . . . and then it all starts up again).

    I'll miss the extra cash, but it will be so nice to have all my weekends back again!

    Glad you didn't kill Ron. He needs to live long enough to make hotwings with me for East Dubuque next summer! :)

    By Blogger Weekenderman, At 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home