Lunch with Family, Early out

I went to lunch today with my boys at school for parents and special friends lunch. It was an early dismissal so I got to take them home with me after we ate. Willie pulled this coloring page that he colored and then added a few touches to. I said "thats it" that can be our postcard invite to our halloween dance for Friday. I know I am a bit late.
The sun is shining today so I took a few moments to work outside and in the garage cleaning up a bit. Mitchel and Willie have both been working on their rooms with me. We have made a great start but still a ways to go. Cleaning ladies came today and things look pretty good for a party. Sure wish I could beat this headcold. Still very congested and headaches off an on. But I am feeling better.

1 Comments:
CUTE picture!!!! Hope the party is FUN!!!
By
Lis, At
9:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home