Being Thankfull
I think we all have things to be thankful of. For me I am thankfull for all the good and the bad. Maybe I should make a list of simple things that amaze me.
The smell of my boys hair when it is dirty - it reminds me of my dad.
A redtail hawk sited while I am driving my car.
Chalk drawings on the sidewalk to remind us of our childhood.
The power of a hug from a friend, child, neighbor or lover.
Fingernails - the keep growing and show us we are alive and ever changing.
Sunshine, sun dogs, rainbows, sunsets, sunrises, stars
reflections and refractions of diamonds, crystals and glass
technology, its everchanging momentum
money, it can harm and make change
haircolor - without it I would be old
water, our iowa water is amazing to drink. you forget unless you travel anywhere else, even a few miles away
garlic - it can make me feel good by just smelling it
friends and family - good or bad feelings, just being there makes you admire that you are surrounded by people that are yours, not just some stranger
ron - for putting up with my shit and loving me equally for 19 years when he could have left me multiple times
dogs - a warm comfort and ever forgiving love - they never hold a grudge
my bed - a constant in my life that grounds me and gets me ready for each and every day
I am sure I could go on. I remember Oprah talking about if you are depressed to do a gratitude diary. Maybe that is what each and every blog post should be.
Give gratitude. You are what you are by your experiences.
I believe in God - only I call it NATURE - frank lloyd wright
kind of a silly quote - happy thankgiving
tell me what you are thankfull for?
The smell of my boys hair when it is dirty - it reminds me of my dad.
A redtail hawk sited while I am driving my car.
Chalk drawings on the sidewalk to remind us of our childhood.
The power of a hug from a friend, child, neighbor or lover.
Fingernails - the keep growing and show us we are alive and ever changing.
Sunshine, sun dogs, rainbows, sunsets, sunrises, stars
reflections and refractions of diamonds, crystals and glass
technology, its everchanging momentum
money, it can harm and make change
haircolor - without it I would be old
water, our iowa water is amazing to drink. you forget unless you travel anywhere else, even a few miles away
garlic - it can make me feel good by just smelling it
friends and family - good or bad feelings, just being there makes you admire that you are surrounded by people that are yours, not just some stranger
ron - for putting up with my shit and loving me equally for 19 years when he could have left me multiple times
dogs - a warm comfort and ever forgiving love - they never hold a grudge
my bed - a constant in my life that grounds me and gets me ready for each and every day
I am sure I could go on. I remember Oprah talking about if you are depressed to do a gratitude diary. Maybe that is what each and every blog post should be.
Give gratitude. You are what you are by your experiences.
I believe in God - only I call it NATURE - frank lloyd wright
kind of a silly quote - happy thankgiving
tell me what you are thankfull for?

1 Comments:
How cool!!
By
Lis, At
8:35 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home