House of Pain
Mitchel said he did not feel well Thursday night. He stayed home from boy scouts and I knew he was sick because he missed getting his popcorn money and prizes. Seemed ok so I took him running errands and got him some soup at the Chinese restraunt. He loved it and had not had it before. Probably never again.
He puked in the hallway that afternoon. Ron said some 1st grader puked at Mass that morning. Yuck.
Saturday morning we went for a side by side massage. We searched for several days for 2 gift certificates and come to find out we did not have them and they had already been used! I am still not 100% sure, but Ron figures the cleaning ladies took them. I now have to cancel them.
Sat night we went to 2 live nativies and to Galena luminaries. Everyone seemed to be healthy. We stopped at Cici's pizza buffet. DUH, do not go to a buffet during flu season people - I am about to tell you why.
Willie woke up at 4am. Mom, I think I am going to.....BLAH. All over my bedroom carpet. And it started. Every 20-30 mins from 4am until 12 noon. Then it was Ron. Violently sick all afternoon. All ran temps off and on too. Rons the highest. Willie finally fell asleep and when he awoke he had it now out the other end. He was in my bed. So I had to clean my bedding and he sat on his comforter too. UGH.
Back to buffets. These boys all were less than 24 hours from puking and touching handles at buffets. And we wonder why we get sick.
Several loads of laundry later I was exhausted and started to hurt. My stomach hurt. But I think I had this a week ago or so I thought. Last night I went to bed early and slept late. I still feel foggy and headache this am. Not totally sick, but mainly unfocused.
Managed to get a shower and drink a leftover cup of coffee. Kept Willie home today and he is watching a movie. Ron is working from home today so that he does not pass it along. He was still running a 101 fever last night.
Thank you for all that sent emails that I have not responded to. Maybe I will be more on the ball as the week increases.
He puked in the hallway that afternoon. Ron said some 1st grader puked at Mass that morning. Yuck.
Saturday morning we went for a side by side massage. We searched for several days for 2 gift certificates and come to find out we did not have them and they had already been used! I am still not 100% sure, but Ron figures the cleaning ladies took them. I now have to cancel them.
Sat night we went to 2 live nativies and to Galena luminaries. Everyone seemed to be healthy. We stopped at Cici's pizza buffet. DUH, do not go to a buffet during flu season people - I am about to tell you why.
Willie woke up at 4am. Mom, I think I am going to.....BLAH. All over my bedroom carpet. And it started. Every 20-30 mins from 4am until 12 noon. Then it was Ron. Violently sick all afternoon. All ran temps off and on too. Rons the highest. Willie finally fell asleep and when he awoke he had it now out the other end. He was in my bed. So I had to clean my bedding and he sat on his comforter too. UGH.
Back to buffets. These boys all were less than 24 hours from puking and touching handles at buffets. And we wonder why we get sick.
Several loads of laundry later I was exhausted and started to hurt. My stomach hurt. But I think I had this a week ago or so I thought. Last night I went to bed early and slept late. I still feel foggy and headache this am. Not totally sick, but mainly unfocused.
Managed to get a shower and drink a leftover cup of coffee. Kept Willie home today and he is watching a movie. Ron is working from home today so that he does not pass it along. He was still running a 101 fever last night.
Thank you for all that sent emails that I have not responded to. Maybe I will be more on the ball as the week increases.

3 Comments:
Know the feeling and can totally relate - the Miller's were sick for a week too... its bad whatever it is! and it hit us all pretty hard and me being the last :(
Hope you guys are all better before Christmas!!!
By
Lis, At
7:55 PM
Hope everything starts getting better for all of you. Maybe it will be all out of the way before Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
By
Anonymous, At
10:20 AM
Hope you are all feeling better soon!!!
By
Mel, At
7:49 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home