High School Musical
This is a Disney original make for TV film. It had taken off by storm last year. High School Musical Soundtrack was the years #1 selling CD. Willie absolutely loves it. Has the movie on DVD and the soundtrack. Knows the dance moves to the songs and practices them with his friends.
Hempstead high school did a live version of the musical and we went to see the very last performance on Sunday. We both loved it. They did a great job. Ron and Mitchel stayed home. Actually they went to work pickup up some computers.
We picked up the photos at Miguels and sold one as we were talking them down. That was cool. Very, very cold here. It is 4 degrees right now. I put a pot of hot water on the pond today to keep a hole open. Setting the pot on the ice melts it without shocking the fish by pouring it into the pond. Everyone asks if they are still in there. Yes!
Helped out a a ribbon cutting for Cheryl Ann Bridals on Friday. They are celebrating 25 years in business and new ownership by my friend Sherrie. She has worked there for 18 year I think it is. She is amazing and will do great. I poured champagne and got ready for a toast while they were all talking on camera. I am so proud of her and her whole family!
Saturday Ron was gone most of the day taking photos of bald eagles in Cassville, Wi. Funny though after hours of being up there, he drove back and drove past the lock n dam here. There were twice as many eagles here he said. You could see about 18 on the open water by the dam. They are so huge! You can see them from your car if you take just a drive and do not want to get out.
Willie had a piece of art in a art show today for all of Catholic schools. We did not go to see it. Will try to get a photo of it and share later. He said it was a weaving of some type. This is the second year he had something in it. Mitchel got in trouble Friday not doing homework again. Now if he messes up he is going to go clean toilets at Sr. Donnas convent a block from school. Don't laugh, he will probably mess up and have to do it. I told her he also cooks! That would be a hoot. Scouts had a sleep over/lock in at school Friday night. We went up and set up our projector, dvd player and stereo for the kids and played the movie Cars. Very cute, I had not seen it. I stayed up there and tore it down and brought it home after 11pm. They all had a great time.
I swear I tried to catch up on laundry and cleaning up the kitchen and just could not catch up. Where does time go?
Hempstead high school did a live version of the musical and we went to see the very last performance on Sunday. We both loved it. They did a great job. Ron and Mitchel stayed home. Actually they went to work pickup up some computers.
We picked up the photos at Miguels and sold one as we were talking them down. That was cool. Very, very cold here. It is 4 degrees right now. I put a pot of hot water on the pond today to keep a hole open. Setting the pot on the ice melts it without shocking the fish by pouring it into the pond. Everyone asks if they are still in there. Yes!
Helped out a a ribbon cutting for Cheryl Ann Bridals on Friday. They are celebrating 25 years in business and new ownership by my friend Sherrie. She has worked there for 18 year I think it is. She is amazing and will do great. I poured champagne and got ready for a toast while they were all talking on camera. I am so proud of her and her whole family!
Saturday Ron was gone most of the day taking photos of bald eagles in Cassville, Wi. Funny though after hours of being up there, he drove back and drove past the lock n dam here. There were twice as many eagles here he said. You could see about 18 on the open water by the dam. They are so huge! You can see them from your car if you take just a drive and do not want to get out.
Willie had a piece of art in a art show today for all of Catholic schools. We did not go to see it. Will try to get a photo of it and share later. He said it was a weaving of some type. This is the second year he had something in it. Mitchel got in trouble Friday not doing homework again. Now if he messes up he is going to go clean toilets at Sr. Donnas convent a block from school. Don't laugh, he will probably mess up and have to do it. I told her he also cooks! That would be a hoot. Scouts had a sleep over/lock in at school Friday night. We went up and set up our projector, dvd player and stereo for the kids and played the movie Cars. Very cute, I had not seen it. I stayed up there and tore it down and brought it home after 11pm. They all had a great time.
I swear I tried to catch up on laundry and cleaning up the kitchen and just could not catch up. Where does time go?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home