Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Snow and Ice

Last night before the winter storm watch went into effect, mother nature dumped 2-3 inches of snow upon us. It came down heavy and wet. Today we are forecast for anything from another 2-8 inches depending on who you listen to.

I told the boys Friday after school to let me know if they need anything cause we are hunkering down. Mitchel made his famous seafood soup for supper again. He is getting really good at it.

Everyone is up early today. Ron had to go into work at 6. Willie was up about 6 and had to go whisper to his brother "sweet dreams", which woke him up. I sent him into my bed. Funny the dogs will not sleep in my bed when a child is in there. They are wandering around the house like lost souls unless I am sitting down. Then they are on my lap. Shadow is so thin, but still doing amazingly well.

Still waiting for my cell phone to port so I can start making some long distance phone calls and again. Need a new phone with a decent battery as well.

Hope the ice misses us and we just get snow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home