Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What are the chances?

I was feeling very positive yesterday. It was Rons birthday and I should have set something up but did not. Did an impromptu lunch with Ron, Michael and Angela at Houlihans.

On my way back Westend I had a few moments but not enough to really go home and work. So I thought I would stop at Goodwill and look for a pair of jeans like I had on. Ya know the jeans you have had for a couple of years that are your favorite? Cannot find another pair like them. Know the style and make and model? Tried to find them on ebay one day. After about 15 mins of going through the racks and listening to ladies talk junk on their cell phones, I FOUND THEM! Exact same size, make and model $3.95 was all they were to boot.

Hmm, if what I wanted could actually be found then maybe I could do the same magic twice??? I decided to search for a Groom champagne glass. I broke the one from our wedding and am always looking to replace it. It is cheap and ugly. But Ron was mad that I broke his glass. Nope I am not that lucky, but kept looking. Found a little mess kit for my boy scout Mitchel though.

1 Comments:

  • I am so sorry about the Houlihan's gift card "declined" your lunch :( I was upset to hear that.
    Hope to get it fixed when we are in there next :)

    By Blogger Lis, At 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home