Monday
Lots of stuff going on but not a whole lot to write about. Rainy weekend. I worked with the boys today for 45 mins going over assignments and papers from school. Everyday I sit with Willie and Mitchel scatters - never to be found. Today he wanted to be like little bro and went through all his stuff.
Last religion test he failed and failed badly. This one he got an E- which is like an A-. Wow. He has a 26 page report due at the end of the month about Iowa A-Z. We went over some of the pages and I wrote questions to answer on them in order to make them a report. He came up with some answers today for my questions and did some reading work.
I had a great pizza today with my friend Angela for lunch. She is so great to be around I could not resist skipping out of work. Finally got to exercise today. This week is full of appointments and meetings. So many projects being thrown at me I am unsure of how to complete them all. Need to start working later into the nights. I would like to quit drinking coffee in the am, but it is hard to when you want to plow through the mornings.
Shadow is still my skinny girl. Now crooked too. She gets all curled up for hours and when she awakes, her neck is off to the side. She is still so amazing though. Jumps up on the bed just fine. Eats and drinks fine. No crying or moans, so seems to be doing very well. The warmer weather definately agrees with her. The sun was in the front room a bit today and she was soaking it all up. I would never have thought she would have made it past age 15. So I guess every day is a blessing.
Sunday night we went to the living last supper at the Grand. The new renovations in there are amazing. It was beautiful. A bit long. But very cool. They explained where the Apostles went after Jesus. We all stood and sung and held little lights. Broke bread and dipped it in grape juice. They played the song I Can Only Imagine. which I have a hard time not getting teary eyed over. Mitchel threw a fit at the beginning and went on and on, so I grounded him for today. Had to threaten the rest of the week if he did not hold still. Kind of mean actually. It was Palm Sunday which is a 1:15 long Mass today. Then 2 hours of the last supper. They went to the bathroom and moved around from top to middle of the balcony.
Might have to cover some of our plants budding out already on Tuesday night. I see a couple of people on my street have cut their grass today. Guess we are past spring.
Last religion test he failed and failed badly. This one he got an E- which is like an A-. Wow. He has a 26 page report due at the end of the month about Iowa A-Z. We went over some of the pages and I wrote questions to answer on them in order to make them a report. He came up with some answers today for my questions and did some reading work.
I had a great pizza today with my friend Angela for lunch. She is so great to be around I could not resist skipping out of work. Finally got to exercise today. This week is full of appointments and meetings. So many projects being thrown at me I am unsure of how to complete them all. Need to start working later into the nights. I would like to quit drinking coffee in the am, but it is hard to when you want to plow through the mornings.
Shadow is still my skinny girl. Now crooked too. She gets all curled up for hours and when she awakes, her neck is off to the side. She is still so amazing though. Jumps up on the bed just fine. Eats and drinks fine. No crying or moans, so seems to be doing very well. The warmer weather definately agrees with her. The sun was in the front room a bit today and she was soaking it all up. I would never have thought she would have made it past age 15. So I guess every day is a blessing.
Sunday night we went to the living last supper at the Grand. The new renovations in there are amazing. It was beautiful. A bit long. But very cool. They explained where the Apostles went after Jesus. We all stood and sung and held little lights. Broke bread and dipped it in grape juice. They played the song I Can Only Imagine. which I have a hard time not getting teary eyed over. Mitchel threw a fit at the beginning and went on and on, so I grounded him for today. Had to threaten the rest of the week if he did not hold still. Kind of mean actually. It was Palm Sunday which is a 1:15 long Mass today. Then 2 hours of the last supper. They went to the bathroom and moved around from top to middle of the balcony.
Might have to cover some of our plants budding out already on Tuesday night. I see a couple of people on my street have cut their grass today. Guess we are past spring.

1 Comments:
"I Can Only Imagine" is actually my favorite song to sing karaoke. They didn't have it at the Julien last Tuesday, though. Hey, it's Tuesday again! :)
By
Weekenderman, At
7:06 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home