Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Monday, April 16, 2007

The weekend

Friday night we went to the opening of the Art at the Library. It was for 2 painters, one was Ron's neighbor Sharon Krapfl and the other was Odra Eberhart. I had always wondered what happened to my beautiful grade school art teacher. She is stil beautiful but shorter than me now! I told her a story of one of the still lifes we had to paint made it to my big sister and she kept them and framed them for her sons room. Then they made it back to me for my own sons room. She thought that was cute. We ate a very late supper of steak on the grill. Either it was very good, or I was very hungry.

Saturday Mitchel got to go fishing with his Godfather and Willie went to a swim and slide at the Y. We worked around the house and Ron built another computer.

Sunday went to church late and then my men made a bird------hmm not sure what to call it. They took old landscape timbers and made a cross and cemented it in the ground and attached bird feeders and sheperds hooks to it. It looks-----hmmm not sure what to say. I had to stay out of it and everytime they asked me what I thought. I do not answer. But end result, it does attract birds.

I spent my time making a 60's hair do. I would have sported false eye lashes if I would have had some glue. Wore my vintage dress and even looked up that pale lips were the rage. Off I went to the Get Reel High School Film Contest. I ran camera on the red carpet and all contestants were interviewed. I will post a link to the photos when Ron gets them up. Afterward there was a get together at Red Robin. Did not get home until later so my kids were up til 10pm again.

Today took Mitchel to the dr. He has some fluid in his ear but no infection. He was freaking out and smacking his head with his hands in church. He was by Ron and everyone thought he was retarded. I did not notice.

Tonight is a meal for first communion and Thursday are interviews in the evening for it also. Sunday is Willie's First Communion. Need to get a cake ordered and I was going to get him a boutineer but I might just make one myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home