Partys Over
Hopefully everyone got enough to eat. Not sure exactly how it happened, but Ron did not cook this year. He made meatballs a week or so ago and threw them in the freezer and he cut up the ham. All the rest I did. It was very nice for me. He was not in the kitchen all night making things and making messes. Everything got eaten though. He said if he would have known, he would have made some stuff on the grill. So if you went away hungry, I owe you dinner!
It was so nice to see everyone again. Every year it is a different mix of folks. Some the same and some different. I had about 10 RSVP's that did not show up - a couple called and said they were sick. Kudos to those who stayed late and had to drive through all that fog!!!
I worked on cleaning things up yesterday and then slept through the night. Or should I say Simba slept through the night. He hardly ever does and therefore neither do I. We all awoke to a thunderstorm. Almost all the snow is gone. All 20some inches have melted away. Warm all this week.
Now it is time to get back to work and continue to clean up around here. So many bins of kids stuff to go through. Need to get back to eating properly and maybe some exercise. Seems like it has been way too long. I go to the dr tomorrow. Meeting a new doctor as mine stopped practice - not sure the reason.
It was so nice to see everyone again. Every year it is a different mix of folks. Some the same and some different. I had about 10 RSVP's that did not show up - a couple called and said they were sick. Kudos to those who stayed late and had to drive through all that fog!!!
I worked on cleaning things up yesterday and then slept through the night. Or should I say Simba slept through the night. He hardly ever does and therefore neither do I. We all awoke to a thunderstorm. Almost all the snow is gone. All 20some inches have melted away. Warm all this week.
Now it is time to get back to work and continue to clean up around here. So many bins of kids stuff to go through. Need to get back to eating properly and maybe some exercise. Seems like it has been way too long. I go to the dr tomorrow. Meeting a new doctor as mine stopped practice - not sure the reason.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home