Oh, that is wrong. Oh, so very wrong. I knew hotels were nasty, but you'd think it'd be easy just to toss those glasses on their cart and replace them with ones from the dishwasher. Ew. Ew. Ew.
I forwarded this link to all my friends and family. From now on, we're all sleeping (and eating, and drinking) in the car during our cross-country trips. :)
4 Comments:
I assume you were going to attach something to your blog about drinking from a glass in the hotel.
Didn't see anything.
Love, M.
By
Anonymous, At
8:39 AM
Now there is a link here
By
Video Babe, At
8:44 AM
Oh, that is wrong. Oh, so very wrong. I knew hotels were nasty, but you'd think it'd be easy just to toss those glasses on their cart and replace them with ones from the dishwasher. Ew. Ew. Ew.
By
Mel, At
9:13 AM
I forwarded this link to all my friends and family. From now on, we're all sleeping (and eating, and drinking) in the car during our cross-country trips. :)
By
Anonymous, At
10:19 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home