White Christmas
It is really looking to be a reality this year! First we had 6 inches of snow. Then 3 inches of ice. Then something like 2.2 inches of snow, another dusting of ice and we are being forecasted for more snow!
I got an oil change today at Walmart - I try not to go there. And it took almost 2 hours for an oil change and half tire rotation - just one side of the car.
Over the weekend we went to see A Christmas Carol at the Grand. I bought the boys new clothes, we went to dinner at Da Vinci's and then walked while it was snowing to the Grand. They were very good. Sunday Ron and Mitchel went to a concert at Loras. I stayed home and tried to clean and organize. I think I made only a small dent.
No decorating done either. Mitchel bought a string of led lights that are solar powered. They look really cool for outside. I will let you know how they work.
Maybe next weekend I can get some Christmas shopping done for people outside this house. Just not sure what Ron wants to get everyone and he seems to have some thoughts.
Our door is always open. You can always stop spur-of-the-moment for some Christmas cheer here.
I got an oil change today at Walmart - I try not to go there. And it took almost 2 hours for an oil change and half tire rotation - just one side of the car.
Over the weekend we went to see A Christmas Carol at the Grand. I bought the boys new clothes, we went to dinner at Da Vinci's and then walked while it was snowing to the Grand. They were very good. Sunday Ron and Mitchel went to a concert at Loras. I stayed home and tried to clean and organize. I think I made only a small dent.
No decorating done either. Mitchel bought a string of led lights that are solar powered. They look really cool for outside. I will let you know how they work.
Maybe next weekend I can get some Christmas shopping done for people outside this house. Just not sure what Ron wants to get everyone and he seems to have some thoughts.
Our door is always open. You can always stop spur-of-the-moment for some Christmas cheer here.

1 Comments:
LOL, we might get a white Christmas here in the Midwest this year, but ironically I'll be taking the entire family to spend that week with my parents in Virginia, where it was 76 degrees today.
Oh well, I figure I'll give up the snow for 70-something-degree temps anyday. :)
jeff
By
Anonymous, At
12:06 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home