Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Parade


My fav was the angels and the devils from Studio 5-6-7-8. They sang and danced on their float and were so little!

See all the pics on Digital Dubuque. Along with more photos added in from Saturday night. I told Ron my feelings were hurt cause he did not post all my pics and he said he missed a whole bunch. So they are added in now

2 Comments:

  • I am totally bummed! I totally would of brought the boys in for the parade... sometimes wished we lived in DBQ for these events! Let me know next year if you remember :)

    By Blogger Lis, At 7:24 PM  

  • and the whole puppy parade! SO CUTE! Blade is really into puppies! He was Clifford the BIG RED DOG for Halloween this year :)

    By Blogger Lis, At 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home