Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Willie's new school


Dedication was Sunday at Willie's new school George Washington Carver Elementary. Ron caught him before he got his normal goofy smile on his face. He was proudly showing the way to his classroom!

We went fishing Saturday at Mud Lake and Mitchel caught a catfish. Ron put it on the smoker Sunday along with some salmon.

This is catch up and clean up for me at work. I have not backed up a bunch of files and had to make many dvd masters to keep on file too. Still cannot see the base of my desk, and I feel good about it anyway.

3 Comments:

  • WOW growing up! Love his hair longer :) He looks like his mama more and more.
    Good to see you back !

    By Blogger Lis, At 8:25 PM  

  • I was thinking he looks a whole bunch like you, too!!

    By Blogger Mel, At 9:33 PM  

  • Jen,

    That is the best picture I have seen of Willie. Tell him I think he is the coolest!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home