Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hair today, gone tomorrow


Ok, my sister Cindy prayed for a sister with straight hair and thought she got it. I really did not know how much natural wave I had! Here is my hair with lots of products in it and scrunched. Perfect for all the weather we have had here lately.

Weather for ducks. Last night at my house we got 1.5 inches of rain with another inch this afternoon. The water was puddling everywhere when I got back this afternoon during a downpour.


Ok, the after shot is not very flattering and I look like a deer in headlights. The cut looks much better in person. I told Sara I was afraid to go shorter than chin length. Nice double chin shot - photo courtesy of Ron Tigges sitting on the couch while I was standing!

The pile of hair was twice the size of the stylists dust pan! Then she cut it again and had a pile. Gray seems to be growing out a bit more slowly than I had thought. I could not bear to cut all the color off and take it down to the gray yet. I would have a pixie cut!

I walked in and my kids were hitting me and crying!! Ron loved it. Thank you to my man when I needed some support. It is a bit of trama when you cut more than 6 inches off your hair. That is over a years growth!!!

So if you are looking for me in a crowd it may be straight or curly but it is turning gray and is much shorter.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home