Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Monday, June 25, 2007

Mitchel's Birthday Weekend

Friday we headed to Madison to the Zoo, shopping at Whole Foods and to the Madison home show. Ended up at an outdoor fish fry on the way home.

Saturday organized(or so I thought) 10 kids to the park and some family members for a cookout and water gun fight. It was a bit cool - just 70's but they all had fun. Sat night we kind of hung out and had Issac and Blade overnight. Boys wrestled in the front yard for a while and put up the tent in the backyard. I was the only one that stayed out there overnight. I had the whole place to myself. Much needed quiet after a day with all those boys.

Sunday was warmer and muggy. Catfish festival and Arboretum's music in the gardens that evening. Pics here

Monday brings another "weekend hangover" as I call them.
This is what my kitchen looked like after I cleaned up for about an hour!!!!
This photo looks dark on my browser. Click to view larger image

2 Comments:

  • Can't blame me for contributing to this one! :)

    jeff

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:19 PM  

  • Happy Boy! Thanks again for having the boys overnight. When can your boys come out? Plan a getaway with your hubby and they are ours
    for awhile :) May need to pack their lunch :)

    By Blogger Lis, At 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home