Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Monday, June 04, 2007

2 more days of school

Mitchel explained to me that there are 3 days of school this week but actually 2. See there is a 1/2 day of bowling on Tuesday and an early out on Wednesday = so those equal only one day!

I signed up to driving for bowling day. They picked me to drive in both the am and pm for both boys classes!

Mitchel helped me mow the lawn today all by himself. The last time or first time he cut it, I did all the edges first and let him fit in. He did a great job. Have to say I was impressed. Took him about 50 mins and he gets paid his $6 an hour. He was a bit bummed at the pricing. I told him if he trims, that would mean more money and time. He will be helping me videotape on Sunday for an outdoor Mass at church too.

Last weekend we had a wedding on Saturday and Sunday we did some errands and clean up of the garden. It rained quite a bit on and off over the entire weekend. The garden is taking off! We had the best radishes ever. They never seem to amount to much. But this year it has been so dry so I have been watering them when I watered the grass I had started. It paid off. Harvested green onions and lettuce mix.

Lots of work deadlines at McGraw and here too. So I am working tonight since I have to be at Bowling and Beyond all day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home