All Partied out
Now you think this party girl would never say it. But I am tired and wanna stay home!
Friday night we had an inpromptu dinner with our neighbors. Saturday I cleaned most of the day. Ron and Mitchel went to Rock n soul on the river and Mitchel fished a bit. Mitchel got home Sat and loved every moment of scout camp. I made him veg for the day and watch some tv and take a shower!
Sunday we cleaned up a bit more and headed out to the fair. Quick stop at home and onto the Arboretum to see Celebration Iowa. How amazing! It was so crowded. We then went back to the fair to finish up with the stock car races. Home about 11.
Boys are in NICC for kids this week at the local community college. They are having a blast. Willie, who never wants to get into anything, said he had no idea he would make such good friends on the very first day! Mitchel took his lepoard gecko into the class on Tuesday. Today he had a field trip to Mines of Spain and came home with a coffee jar full of minnows and tadpoles! Graduation is Friday!
Monday night it was the City of Dubuque Boards and Commissions picnic at Eagle Point. Tuesday night I wanted to see versions of the One Hat Band play at the Brewery area. Mitchel tried to fish again. Wednesday night was the Taste of Dubuque. Sorry if I missed y'all, but I hid next to Mike and Amy Finders playing. I kept an eye out on their girls who are 9 & 7 and my boys when i could see them. We went down late. Ron took a few photos there.
Tonight we made supper at home and made the boys help out. Willie is such a pain when he is tired and hungry. He finally helped out after multiple attempts and pleas!
I missed Mitchel last week at scout camp. I did not realize all the things he did for me. He loved every moment of camp. Said they had gormet food. He went fishing one day at 5:30am!!! He wants a cot in his room to sleep on. I said go for it. Papa gave you one, set it up! Just too darn cute.
Wedding this weekend and then a couple of weekends off work, but not free. Garage sale and block party - still need to work on organizing both of those.
Can you believe it is August!???
Photos of all of our endeavors - digitaldubuque.com
Sorry, Ron does not take photos of us much. Just where we have been
Friday night we had an inpromptu dinner with our neighbors. Saturday I cleaned most of the day. Ron and Mitchel went to Rock n soul on the river and Mitchel fished a bit. Mitchel got home Sat and loved every moment of scout camp. I made him veg for the day and watch some tv and take a shower!
Sunday we cleaned up a bit more and headed out to the fair. Quick stop at home and onto the Arboretum to see Celebration Iowa. How amazing! It was so crowded. We then went back to the fair to finish up with the stock car races. Home about 11.
Boys are in NICC for kids this week at the local community college. They are having a blast. Willie, who never wants to get into anything, said he had no idea he would make such good friends on the very first day! Mitchel took his lepoard gecko into the class on Tuesday. Today he had a field trip to Mines of Spain and came home with a coffee jar full of minnows and tadpoles! Graduation is Friday!
Monday night it was the City of Dubuque Boards and Commissions picnic at Eagle Point. Tuesday night I wanted to see versions of the One Hat Band play at the Brewery area. Mitchel tried to fish again. Wednesday night was the Taste of Dubuque. Sorry if I missed y'all, but I hid next to Mike and Amy Finders playing. I kept an eye out on their girls who are 9 & 7 and my boys when i could see them. We went down late. Ron took a few photos there.
Tonight we made supper at home and made the boys help out. Willie is such a pain when he is tired and hungry. He finally helped out after multiple attempts and pleas!
I missed Mitchel last week at scout camp. I did not realize all the things he did for me. He loved every moment of camp. Said they had gormet food. He went fishing one day at 5:30am!!! He wants a cot in his room to sleep on. I said go for it. Papa gave you one, set it up! Just too darn cute.
Wedding this weekend and then a couple of weekends off work, but not free. Garage sale and block party - still need to work on organizing both of those.
Can you believe it is August!???
Photos of all of our endeavors - digitaldubuque.com
Sorry, Ron does not take photos of us much. Just where we have been

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home