School Eve
Tonight is school start eve. No I am not fully ready. Mitchel has orientation all day Monday and Willie has a half hour on Monday. I never did get the kids a hair cut. That should be a good first impression on a teacher huh?
It took until today for Simba to realize that Shadow was gone I think. I was washing some of her beds and washed out 2 cages I had. One I will sell and one to keep in the attic as replacement parts for the one I just bought Simba.
I worked in the garden cleaning out tomatos and putting them in the dehydrator today. Was a bit sore from our first canoe ride yesterday. Took Mitchel fishing since no one wanted to canoe today. Would have been too much for me to canoe today and help with the canoe on and off the car again two days in a row. I am way out of shape.
Got lots of sun working in the garden today. Took a nap while Mitchel was fishing since he did not have my reel wound correctly. Seems I never get to fish. Oh well, poles for Mitchel and I on our Christmas list.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home