Chaos
I realize that I actually bring chaos to myself. Then my husband brings a bit more and then the kids add a cherry on top!
What a weekend. Thursday night had a picnic with my soon-to-be-married friends. Friday rehearsal and rehearsal dinner/50th anniversary I videotaped in Galena. Saturday 10am wedding of a friend followed by a 5pm wedding and reception that I was contracted for. When I thought I could move no further, we stopped at the Throwdown on the river to see how the preliminaries were going to set up for the big BBQ cookoff.
Got home at 12:30. Up and out the door was Ron at 7am after I got a few things ready for him. We spent the afternoon at the BBQ cookoff as part of the 365 team. Then onward to a 40th birthday party. I went to bed at 9pm. Up and at em for Monday and get ready for a picnic and swimming and canoeing at Blackhawk Lake in Wisconsin. We had a blast. Mitchel of course went fishing.
I had 3 things to do tonight, Wednesday. Arboretum picnic at 5:30,meeting for marketing team for the Mines of Spain at 6:30 and on to my first Photography meeting at 7. Left early to come home to get the kids into bed.
They are absolutely loving school! Mitchel had a meeting and had his photo taken for the Doctor Doctor TV series. He is in 5 episodes on camera and another one behind camera or helping out.
I get to volunteer in Willie's class for my first time on Thursday. I will go in every Thursday from 9:15-10:30. Yeah! Love his teacher. I got her 2 things on her wishlist from my business office and I was one of the last ones to sign up for help and I got to help.
School got out early today because of the heat. It is going to cool down soon and a bit of a chance of rain.
What a weekend. Thursday night had a picnic with my soon-to-be-married friends. Friday rehearsal and rehearsal dinner/50th anniversary I videotaped in Galena. Saturday 10am wedding of a friend followed by a 5pm wedding and reception that I was contracted for. When I thought I could move no further, we stopped at the Throwdown on the river to see how the preliminaries were going to set up for the big BBQ cookoff.

Got home at 12:30. Up and out the door was Ron at 7am after I got a few things ready for him. We spent the afternoon at the BBQ cookoff as part of the 365 team. Then onward to a 40th birthday party. I went to bed at 9pm. Up and at em for Monday and get ready for a picnic and swimming and canoeing at Blackhawk Lake in Wisconsin. We had a blast. Mitchel of course went fishing.
I had 3 things to do tonight, Wednesday. Arboretum picnic at 5:30,meeting for marketing team for the Mines of Spain at 6:30 and on to my first Photography meeting at 7. Left early to come home to get the kids into bed.
They are absolutely loving school! Mitchel had a meeting and had his photo taken for the Doctor Doctor TV series. He is in 5 episodes on camera and another one behind camera or helping out.
I get to volunteer in Willie's class for my first time on Thursday. I will go in every Thursday from 9:15-10:30. Yeah! Love his teacher. I got her 2 things on her wishlist from my business office and I was one of the last ones to sign up for help and I got to help.
School got out early today because of the heat. It is going to cool down soon and a bit of a chance of rain.

2 Comments:
Slow down Nelly :)
Glad to hear school is going well for you and the boys so far :)
By
Lis, At
9:34 PM
Sorry I missed All That Jazz, and on such a nice evening too! Mindy's brother Josh got married that evening, so we had "family" obligations over in Epworth/Farley.
I'm not quite used to having those yet!
jeff
By
Anonymous, At
7:57 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home