Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thankgiving -TGIO

Not sure if that is real or not TGIO. Thank God its over. Time to get into the spin of Christmas.

We had a great first snow on Wednesday. Kids went out in the dark and cross country skied the lawn and next day built a snowman riding a scooter! Cindy, John and Heather arrived before noon on turkey day from Kentucky. We had a great dinner, of course, at Ron's parents house. Kids had been so excited to see everyone.

Friday, no shopping for me! We went to Star for lunch and went through Ron's office building. Went to DGPC and I fed the kids a pretzel while everyone did a bit of gambling. Ran into Bill & Juanita there. Came home and made hotpot - I am still mad at Ron for that. It is alot of work and we only did it half ass I thought. Or maybe it was just that I was in the kitchen the whole time with a glass of wine and just cranky by the time I sat down. Cindy, I hope you forgive me if I was a poop.

Sunday I did not want to put my tree up. I put on some Christmas music and just did it. Willie helped and found me a santa hat to help my spirit. We attended 11am Mass where Archbishop helped us close out our 150th Anniversary year. It was followed by a light luncheon and a sneak peak at a history video of the parish. The full version is 45 mins long and not sure when it will be available. I put down for 3 copies to share. For my family, there is interviews with 2 of the Lex boys they showed. I will assume that there will be family ties to Juanita's side of the family too.

I have no Christmas shopping done. The boys went into Pixie Stix downtown while we were running around on Saturday. They made lists there. BUT - do not get anything from their list without checking with me first please.

Still looking for a used van here. If anyone knows of one for sale, please let us know.

Save the date - our holiday party will be January 5th next year, so you have not missed it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home