Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Thursday, November 08, 2007

20 years!

Yesterday was our 20th anniversary. Wow has time flown by. Ron said he never thought about us being together forever. He did not mean to be mean by saying that. He just never imagined us old and grey together. Just never thought of it.

We went to Taiko for lunch. We shot photos at the new STAR restaurant for 2 hours late afternoon. Had some wine at Stone Cliff Winery downstairs from STAR and followed by a dinner at Pepper Sprout. So what did you do for your anniversary? I gained 5 pounds!

I have been working all week on some issues about the sale/salvage of Ron's old van. I will blog about it when it is settled. Right now it might go to litigation.

Ron took photos on Sunday and I helped out backstage at Cheryl Ann Bridals fashion show. Click here to view photos

5 Comments:

  • Hope the tape recording helps!

    jeff

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:41 PM  

  • Hey just thought you would be PROUD of me! I WENT TO TAIKO for my birthday supper rather than Houli's.
    I LOVE THAT PLACE, it was a nice "different" treat :)

    By Blogger Lis, At 11:27 PM  

  • oh and helping at the "wedding show" would of been a HOOT to help at, remember me for next year :) seriously!!!

    By Blogger Lis, At 11:30 PM  

  • Took my wife to Taiko for a dinner date last night. A little pricey, but where else east-of-L.A. can you get a meal (experience) like that?

    Oh yeah, at the Tigges home!! ;)

    jeff

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:41 PM  

  • If you're up for a road trip, Osaka in Marion is an experience similar to Taiko, but way cooler ;-)

    A huge congratulations to you on 20 years... you guys got married when I was 11 years old! Okay, that was mean, but I had to do it! Seriously, congrats. That's a huge milestone.

    By Blogger Mel, At 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home