Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

My New Years baby is a year older! Willie celebrated his 9th birthday yesterday. I have been cooking, cleaning and organizing for days around here. I need about another 2 weeks in order to even make a dent I swear. Something about living in the same place for 11 years, married for 20 and having a business(Ron cannot throw anything out) for 18 years that accumulates a lot of stuff. Oh well, it is what we are I guess.


What a fashionista huh? I am wearing Ron's scarf that he dropped on the trail alongwith Mitchel's hat on top of my own because he was hot and did not want to wear it. I was so impressed with Willie. He tried really hard and only fell 3 times. We went to Heritage trail where is was completely flat. So for his first time, it was very easy. Mitchel found the skis at a garage sale for him and his brother along with a wooden rack to hang them from in the garage.
A photo from a recent party we were at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home